CTEC NC809DBb Reset Point
- A remote reset point c/w sounder specifically designed for use in Accessible Toilet Alarm systems.
- Allows calls generated by an NC807C ceiling pull unit to be cancelled at source, i.e. inside the WC.
- On-board reassurance LED and sounder provide audible and visual indication of an acknowledged call to reassure users that help is on the way (calls are acknowledged/accepted at an NC943B Single Zone Call Controller or an NC910/20 Range 10 to 20 Zone Call Controller).
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
- Also available as part of the NC951 Accessible Toilet Alarm kit.