LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC's CFP 8 zone conventional fire alarm panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, it includes eight detector zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, on-board fire and fault relays and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities. Comprehensive test and fault finding facilities are also provided.
Optional repeaters, relay expansion boards and EN54-13 system compliance devices are also available.
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) with optional EN54 part 13 compliance from the BSI.
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Eight detector zone circuits.
- Four conventional sounder circuits.
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU.
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones.
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault).
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset).
- 'Class change' and alert inputs.
- Installer-friendly design.
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure - no bezel required.
- Low 25mA quiescent current.
- Multiple indicators.
- System expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network card required per system), optional CFP relay boards and optional EN54-13 compliant sounder circuit boards.
- Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC's ActiV range of conventional fire detectors.