To reach low-lying screws, the blade diameter is often too large in conventional electric screwdrivers. Because removing insulation is not permitted and also compromises the user's safety, protective insulation has been integrated into the blade with the Wiha slimTECHNOLOGY. This has been specially developed for electrical applications, thereby ensuring blades up to 33% slimmer. This means low-lying screw and spring elements can also be easily reached with the slimBits. The insulated slimBits undergo individual piece testing as per the international IEC 60900 standard, *providing users with a tool to work safely on live parts up to 1,000 V AC. The slimBits are also stored away in an ingenious bit box, which provides an optimum view of the screw profiles.StandardTested according to IEC 60900.NoteThe 6 mm slimBits can only be used with speedE®, slimVario® or TorqueVario®-S electric tools.ApplicationCombined with speedE® or slimVario® handles and slimBits to fasten deep-set screws. For working on live parts up to 1,000 V AC.
- 1x slimBit electric bit Slotted 2.0 mm x 75 mm (43115) *
- 1x slimBit electric bit Slotted 2.5 mm x 75 mm (34578) *
- 1x slimBit electric bit Slotted 3.5 mm x 75 mm (41159)
- 1x slimBit electric bit Slotted 4.0 mm x 75 mm (34580)
- 1x slimBit electric bit Slotted 5.5 mm x 75 mm (34581)
- 1x slimBit electric bit Slotted 6.5 mm x 75 mm (34582)