The challenge in precision screw fastenings is to work meticulously and carefully without damaging the work piece. Thanks to their long, slim handles and quick-turning zone, Wiha PicoFinish® fine screwdrivers are ideal for delicate and high-precision tasks in the electrical sector as well as for hobbyists and model building. Its ergonomic handle design with a soft zone makes it comfortable to use. The smooth-running rotating cap allows users to turn the screwdriver quickly and sensitively. The printed screwdriver symbols on the rotating cap make it easier to select the right screwdriver profile. These insulated fine screwdrivers undergo routine individual piece testing as per the international IEC 60900 standard, thus providing users with a tool to work safely on live parts up to 1,000 V AC. The set contains 6 PicoFinish® fine screwdrivers and a holder. The holder can be used to neatly store the fine screwdrivers at workstations.ApplicationIdeal for delicate and high-precision fastening tasks for electrical installations and live parts.
- 1x slimBit electric bit Slotted 2.5 mm x 75 mm (34578) *
- 1x slimBit electric bit Phillips PH1 x 75 mm (34583)
- 1x slimBit electric bit Pozidriv PZ1 x 75 mm (34585)
- 1x slimBit electric bit PlusMinus/Pozidriv SL/PZ1 x 75 mm
- 1x slimBit electric bit TORX® T9 x 75 mm (41160) *
- 1x slimBit electric bit TORX® T10 x 75 mm (35507) *