Aico Ei146e Optical Smoke Alarm
£27.59 Inc VAT ( FREE UK Delivery On Orders Over £150* )
£22.99 Ex VAT ( FREE UK Delivery On Orders Over £150* )
The Ei146e Optical Smoke Alarm is a mains powered alarm, which features an easi-fit base and a large capacity, proven optical sensor chamber.
- Optical sensor – quick response to slow smouldering fires
- Automatic dust compensation
- Mains powered with 9V Alkaline battery back-up
- Easi-fit base for quick and simple installation
- Kitemarked to BS EN14604:2005
- 5 year guarantee
- Sensor Type: Optical.
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz.
- Battery Back-up: 9V Alkaline Replaceable.
- Indicators: Green – Power / Red – Alarm or fault
- Power Consumption (W): 0.75
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m.
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C.
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity.
- Button Test: Simulates the effect of smoke and checks chamber, electronics and horn.
- Self Test: Smoke chamber is automatically tested every 40 seconds and unit beeps (without red LED flash) if it is degraded.
- Insect Screen: Prevents insects or debris entering chamber (1.00mm mesh size).
- Plastic Material: UL94VO flame retardant.
- Dimensions – Product: 148mm x 148mm x 47mm
- Weight: 345g (product only), 389g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Approvals: BS EN 14604:2005.