Comprised of a plain annealed copper wire conductor complete with XLPE insulation and low smoke halogen free (LSZH) sheathing. Suitable for use in installations where there is potential risk of high volumes of smoke and acid gas emissions. Suitable for la
· Designed for industrical and domestic wiring applications
· Operating temperature -25°C to 90°C
· 12.1Ohm/km at 20°C (Conductor)
· 300/500V Operating voltage
· Installable in dry or damp premises; walls, boards, channels and embedded in plaster.