Live Electrical Single Pole MCB B Curve: 6A-63A
£1.44 Inc VAT ( FREE UK Delivery On Orders Over £150* )
£1.20 Ex VAT ( FREE UK Delivery On Orders Over £150* )
The Live Electrical CA Series MCBs are rated at 6kA with a B type Trip curve and is suitable for all consumer units and enclosures in the LIVE range.
- Dimensions 81mm x 17.5mm x 73mm (L x W x D).
- Keep your electrical circuits running safely with Live Electrical circuit protection.
- The competitively priced CA106B has a 6kA breaking capacity and is suitable for tripping up to five times the start-up current.
- Poles: 1P,2P,3P,4P
- Rated voltage Ue(AC): 230/400V
- Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
- Insulation voltage Ui: 500V
- Rated breaking capacity(A): 6/10kA
- Rated impulse withstand voltage(1.2/50) Uimp(V): 4000
- Dielectric test voltage at ind. Frq for 1 min(KV): 2
- Thermo-magnetic release characteristic: B,C,D
- Electrical life: 8,000
- Mechanical life: 20,000
- Contact position degree: IP20
- Reference temperature for setting of thermal element(℃): 30
- Ambient temperature (with daily average≤35℃: -5~+40 )
- Storage temperature(℃): -25~+70
- Rated current In(A): 6,10,16,20,25,32,40,50,63