These Wiha VDE Combination Pliers are designed for electrical work up to 1000 VAC. They are made from high quality tool steel and are lightweight and comfortable to hold. The handles are soft but have good grip so they are less likely to slip whilst being used. They have hardened edges for gripping, cutting and holding hard wires or cables. The cutting edges have been hardened up to approximately 60 HRC. Ideal for use in the electrical trade.
- Made from tempered, high quality tool steel.
- Manufactured to DIN ISO 5746, IEC 60900:2004.
- Combination pliers with hardened cutting edges to approx 60HRC.
- Suitable for cutting, gripping and holding wires and cables.
- For electrical work up to 1000 VAC.