Wiha Veto Pro Pac Tool Backpack Set L Electric 26 Piece VDE Tool Kit
£587.99 Inc VAT ( FREE UK Delivery On Orders Over £100* )
£489.99 Ex VAT ( FREE UK Delivery On Orders Over £100* )
Wiha combine with VETO!! Introducing the limited edition Veto Pro Pac – TECH-PAC Tool Rucksack with Wiha brand logo and their classic VDE Tools!
- Meets your requirements: Robust and durable backpack equipped with a selection of high-quality hand tools for mobile use.
- Increases your flexibility: Space for additional tools and additional storage for small parts and machines.
- Protects your health: Ergonomic handle design makes work easier and prevents occupational illnesses.
- Dimensions: External: 33 x 48 x 23 cm.
- Application: The mobile solution for the electrician
In mobile use, it is not always easy to carry all the tools needed with you while keeping order. The tool backpack provides a remedy. It offers an enormous amount of storage space and at the same time the greatest possible carrying comfort in mobile use. In addition, it creates order and easy access to the tools thanks to the tilt resistant base and the two-sided opening possibilities with numerous tool pockets inside. For optimum basic equipment, the robust tool backpack is equipped with a high-quality range of hand tools.
From ergonomic screwdrivers, a selection of pliers, L-keys, a flashlight, a stripping tool, a folding ruler, a non-contact volt detector and an universal key, the user has the right tool for every work situation at hand. In addition, thanks to numerous pockets, further loops and additional storage space, the backpack inside offers plenty of room for further individual additional equipment. On the outside, too, the integrated D-rings, pockets and loops make it possible to store additional tools and supplies for quick access. Thanks to the extendable hook, the backpack can also be hung up for back-friendly tool removal.
With a base tray made of sturdy polypropylene and a housing made of impregnated denier nylon, the high-quality manufactured backpack defies wind and weather on the way to work and is also able to cope with the sometimes unruly conditions of a construction site. The thermoformed, ergonomic back padding ensures a comfortable wearing comfort.
With its dimensions of 33 cm x 48 cm x 23 cm (WxHxD) and its weight of 7.34 kg, it is the ideal companion for field work of any kind.
● 1x Stripping tool for round cables 6 – 13 (44620)
● 1x Water pump pliers Professional electric with push button adjustment 250 mm (37450)
● 1x Installation pliers TriCut Professional electric 170 mm (38552)
● 1x Professional electric diagonal cutters with DynamicJoint® 160 mm (43335)
● 1x Needle nose pliers Professional electric with cutting edge straight shape 200 mm (26727)
● 1x Combination pliers Professional electric with DynamicJoint® and OptiGrip with extra long cutting edge 180 mm (26708)
● 1x Single-pole, non-contact volt detector, 12–1,000 V AC Includes two AAA batteries 150 mm (43797)
● 1x Flashlight with LED, laser and UV light in blister pack, including 3 AAA batteries 100 – 310 lm (41286)
● 1x Electrician’s Longlife® folding ruler, 2 m metric, 10 segments 15 mm (42068)
● 1x L-key set in ProStar holder Hexagonal ball end matt chrome-plated 10-pcs. (07185)
● 1x Veto backpack
● 1x Screwdriver SoftFinish® electric slimFix PlusMinus/Pozidriv SL/PZ2 x 100 mm (36330)