Garo Black Domesticated Wall Mounted EV Charger GLB with 4.5m Lead - OZEV Approved
£839.94 Inc VAT ( FREE UK Delivery On Orders Over £100* )
£699.95 Ex VAT ( FREE UK Delivery On Orders Over £100* )
Being one of the market leaders in the EV market, GARO have the knowledge and expertise to develop the most comprehensive range of charging stations. This domestic charger features a stylish design that can be installed both indoors and outdoors, with smart functionality and simple charging procedure. GARO charge points are equipped with a dynamic load balancing feature that senses the entire properties current electricity consumption and adjusts the charging power accordingly. This means that the main fuse is never overloaded and that the charging current to the car can vary between 6A and 32A.
- App controlled smart charging: schedule when you charge your vehicle.
- Compatible with all UK sold electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Complies to new 2022 regulations.
- FREE UK Delivery*
- Comes with 4.5m pre-attached lead
- Fully weatherproof.
- RFID option for additional security
- 3 years guarantee*
- OZEV Approved.
- Got a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01942 311000 and one of the team will be happy to help!
- DC monitoring uses a standard Type A RCBO
- DLM installed to ensure protection of the main fuse (needs DLM Meter)
- Motorised interlock to prevent the cable being removed while charging
- OCPP1.6 ready to integrate to payment and monitoring solution of your choice
- Type 2 tethered lead
- LAN/WIFI connection for control and billing
- PME fault detection disconnects all phases and earth if a PME fault is detected
- Cable length: 4.5m
- Charging access: free to use
- Charging mode: 3
- Charging power: 3.7kW 7.4kW
- Colour: Black
- Connectivity: Ethernet
- Current rating: 32A
- Depth: 124mm
- Dimensions: (H)422 mm x (W)205 mm x (D)124 mm
- EV Type: Type 2
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Guarantee: 3 years
- IP rating: IP44
- Lockable: Yes
- Mounting: Wall
- Number of charge points: 1
- Number of ways: 1
- OCPP compliant: OCPP 1.6
- Operating temperature range: -25 - 40°C
- Output type: Type 2 Tethered Lead
- OZEV approval: EVHS / WCS
- Packaging types: each
- Pen fault protection: Yes
- Plug type: 32A Type 2
- Socket protection: Overload, DC Sensitive and Fault Current Protected
- Standards: EN 61851-1, IEC 61439-7
- Status Indicator: LED
- Suitable for: Home / Public / Workplace
- Type: Mode 3
- Unspsc V18: 39121105
- Voltage rating: 230V
- Weight: 3.2kg
- kW rating: 7.4kW
*For full specifications download the technical data sheet.
Can two or more of these chargers be installed at one property?
Yes. Normally, there are no more than two chargers at any domestic property due to supply capacity.
How long does it take to charge an electric vehicle?
This depends on the size of the battery in the car and the supply input. On average, it takes 12 hours to charge from flat to full.
What vehicles is this charger compatible with?
All UK sold electric and hybrid vehicles.
Is this charger app controlled?
Yes - the app is free to use on all domestic installs meaning you can schedule when you charge your vehicle.
Does this charger need to be connected to wifi to work?
No. You needs to be connected to the internet to have app use but the charger will function without internet connection.
Is this charger EV OZEV approved?
Does this charger need an Earth Rod?
No the units have been built-in PEN Protection.